Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Praying for Bad Things to Happen

A friend asked me to help them and I tried giving help in their company activity. But as time goes by, things are not turning out as I wanted it to be. So i decided to stop helping. At first, I felt happy because it was less stress. But now I feel guilty leaving them behind and seeing them sort of progress since the day I came into the picture. And every time I hear about the activity, I feel envy. I know that I am one of the reasons on why they are working now not like before. I also feel like they are looking at me as if I am the devil who left them behind and they are going to prove to me that they can do it without my help. I really feel bad and sorry for myself.
Oh my God! I tried helping them in a way that they should be helped. I don't want to be a bad person but right now I'm sort of praying that they fail. I know how they operate and manage things, and they are really not good at it. I want them to fail so that they could see what's wrong without me telling them. I think it's the best thing to wish for.
I will just observe and contain myself.
God forgive me. Help me out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment