Monday, June 29, 2015

A Bad Surprise

I was expecting that sooner or later I'll get fired and it wouldn't be a surprise. It's just a gut feel that I will be ditched even if I know I haven't done anything wrong. And it happened.
The real surprise is that my name was used to cover up someone else's shit and i got fired. I was very mad. And furious. And mad. And angry. And frustrated. And mad. And I felt very tired and helpless. I got ditched without a fight. That "someone" whom I thought can be trusted, made a lie about me without any real proof and told her boss about it. I tried fighting back by sending messages to the real boss. But it was useless.Then I stopped. What am I fighting for? Really?
I was angry because all the things that I worked for was gone in a very awful manner. I was angry because I feel small and helpless. I was not prepared for this. I want to move on and leave it behind. I'm still mad. I have no choice but to move on. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment