Sunday, November 20, 2016

politics or selfie

I saw a post in Facebook telling everyone to remove him from their friends list if they keep on posting their political rants, as he is tired and sick of it. I kinda feel offended because I often share my thoughts regarding our country's political climate. Then I ask myself, which is more relevant: political point of views or  the daily egocentric selfies?

Like, everyone's using the social media to showcase their daily activities, outfit of the day, food from a posh restaurant (sometimes just house food) and whatever drama they have. I respect their posts. And I think they should respect mine as well.

I don't know whats wrong with voicing out your opinions on current social issues, but I guess people are just tired of negativity and that their workplace should be enough for that. I just hope that once in a while, they could show concern on what's really happening around them as much as the people who gave concern on their half naked pictures in the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment